Ballistic Visor (NIJ Level IIIA)
It is based on “drill no-hole” concept. It can be easily fixed over helmet without drilling holes or making any changes in helmet, thus no compromise on the ballistic properties of the Helmet. Ballistic visor is designed to offer entire facial protection from the helmet rim to below the chin area, against multiple hits of ballistic threats i.e. 9 x 19 mm Bullets as well as fragmentation and blunt impact.
Model: SM-IIIA Visor (Full Cut Type)
Size: Fir to All
Protection Level : NIJ Level IIIA
Resistance of Bullet: 9 x 19 mm
Weight Range: 1400 gms ± 100 gms
- Bolt-free visor fastening system.
- The visor can be locked into 3 positions including fully elevated 45 degree and deployed.
- Designed for combat operations and elite law enforcement applications.
- Enhanced comfort and freedom of movement.
- Made of advanced composite materials.